Can I Visit Smile Hub Dental Clinic during COVID-19?
Yes and we look forward to welcoming you to Smile Hub Dental Clinic in Bayside Medical Centre. We have implemented all the recommendations made by the relevant authorities such as the HSE and Irish Dental Association.
At you appointment you may notice some changes at your next appointment. These changes help ensure that our patients and dental team are protected. For example:
- Our dental team will contact you in advance of your dental appointment with some COVID-19 screening questions. When you attend your dental appointment you will also be asked these screening questions again
- All the dental team will be wearing additional PPE to ensure that everyone is protected from contracting COVID-19
- Please arrive for your appointment only 5 minutes before your allocated time. Appointments are managed to safe-guard social distancing between dental patients
- Please attend Smile Hub Dental Clinic alone unless you’re accompanying a child patient, f you need a guardian or if you have a dental phobia
- Please wear your mask which must cover your nose and use the hand sanitiser as you enter Smile Hub Dental Clinic
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines, children’s toys as these are difficult to sanitise
- At Smile Hub we’re committed to reducing waiting times for our patients and we endeavour to limit the number of patients in the reception are at any one time
Smile Hub Dental Clinic prioritises the health and safety of our patients. We look forward to welcoming you to our clinic and providing you with excellence in dental care.