Dental Emergencies For Children
A dental abscess is a bacterial infection in the gums, tooth, or bone. Dental abscesses generally very painful. At Smile Hub Dental Clinic in Bayside Medical Centre in Sutton, Dublin 13 dental abscesses are treated by our highly skilled dentists as soon as possible. A dental abscess usually represents a serious infection to your gums or tooth. Dental abscesses can damage the integrity of your jawbone can spread further into your head and neck making you systemically unwell. In severe cases dental abscesses if left untreated can progress to cellulitis requiring immediate hospitalisation. Your best dentist for dental emergencies to do with your children in Dublin.
You your child has a dental abscess you may notice the below listed symptoms:
- gum swelling, tenderness and redness
- throbbing pain that comes suddenly and spreads to your ears, neck, and jaw;
- hyper-sensitivity to hot and cold food or drinks;
- facial swelling and redness
- unpleasant taste in your mouth and bad breath.