Healthy Lunch Suggestions
- Sambos – Bread Free – More and more children are being born with wheat allergies, so what alternatives are there? Well you could wrap up some of the fillings in some fresh iceberg lettuce, this can be a healthy alternative option.
- Meat Free – Why not offer your child a vegan option, The Happy Pear have loads of great suggestions for alternative kids meals.
- Yoghurt – As long as the sugar content is not overly high, then this is a great option for a healthy lunch for your child.
- Fruit – Some fruits are higher than others in sugar so moderation is advised when consuming but a conscientious approach can be beneficial to your child.
- Drink – Milk or water are the best bets for your child’s oral health, avoid fruit drinks that may promote themselves as being healthy but oftentimes are not so healthy and have concentrations on sugar.