We at Smile Hub Dental Clinic, we are aware that you desire a dental schedule that works with your schedule. Taking a lot of time out of your day to take care of your teeth might be challenging. When it comes to creating a dental regimen that you can simply carry out at home in a way that suits you, you really don’t know where to start. As our teeth play a crucial part in our lives, it is necessary to set aside time in your day to establish a dental regimen. When our teeth are unhealthy, it can start to affect both how we feel about ourselves and our oral health.
This advice on how to set up the ideal at-home dental routine is full of simple tasks you can perform in the comfort of your own home to maintain the health of your teeth.
· Make sure you brush your teeth twice daily. Only 1 in 8 persons were found to be cleaning their teeth twice day under lockdown, according to recent research.
· To remove any plaque or bacteria that have accumulated in your mouth throughout the day and overnight, brush twice—once in the morning and once at night. Going to bed without brushing puts you at risk of developing other oral health problems like gingivitis since you are failing to get rid of any plaque that has built up over the day.
· Brush for a total of two minutes, paying attention to every part of your mouth.
· Brush your teeth from top to bottom and from left to right. Cover as many grounds as you can.
· We advise using fluoride toothpaste when brushing since it creates a strong barrier that guards against oral problems like tooth decay.
· Every three to four months, change your old toothbrush.
Never undervalue the impact of proper tooth brushing. Even if you may believe you brush your teeth properly, ask yourself if you spend the whole two minutes doing it and if you cover all of your mouth.