Your Smile Hub Dentist will refer you if you need to see our oral surgeon. To accurately assess your needs, the specialist may require more X-rays of your mouth and head during your visit. They will also go over your medical history, so make sure to include anything you take in terms of prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and supplements.
What does the Oral Surgeon do?
The following procedures are offered by our oral surgeon:
- Surgery to remove wisdom teeth or roots
- Routine dental extraction and preservation of the socket
- Evaluation of intraoral lesions and potential problems
- Excision of intra-oral lesions and biopsies
- Odontogenic cyst treatment
- The termination of oroantral communication
- Removing the maxillary antrum’s roots
- Teeth, including canines, are exposed for orthodontic purposes.