The Secret to a Healthy Smile
Brushing your teeth is the number one thing you can do to actively maintain a healthy mouth but also to prevent oral decline. However brushing alone is not enough, it reaches roughly 60% of the tooth’s surface, to reach the other 40% we need some extra health. Using interdental brushes is the best way to reach those hard to reach parts.
So why is it so important to use interdental brushes?
Toothbrushes can’t reach everywhere, that’s a fact. Over time if left uncleaned, these hard to reach parts of your teeth can become problem areas. Tooth decay can be an issue, gum inflammation and bad breath.
Interdental brushes come in a number of sizes, we recommend you try out the different sizes until you get one that fits right. After that it’s relatively straightforward, slowly insert the brush between the teeth and slowly move back and forth 4 – 5 times. Make sure to repeat this process everyday and your oral health will improve.