Teeth In a Day
If you have issues with dentures or if all of your teeth are loose or problematic, “Teeth in a Day” is a treatment that allows you to have a full set of teeth with only four implants in one day. This provides a second opportunity to experience the sensation of “permanent” teeth.
The advantages of replacing a full set of teeth with implants as opposed to dentures are as follows:
- Better cosmetic appearance – jaw degeneration/bone loss and the consequent drooping skin are decreased or stopped.
- The courage to chew without discomfort or gum irritation.
- enhanced flavour and appetite
- Enhanced quality of life Absence of dentures
- Long lasting solution
The Following is Involved:
- Our state-of-the-art CT scanner on-site is utilised to design the implant placement with pinpoint accuracy.
- These implants provide a sturdy base for a full set of teeth.
- The teeth will resemble and operate identically to natural teeth.
- You leave the same day with an attractive, natural, and functional smile!
At our clinic, we recognise the influence a smile can have. We would never release you without a full smile. Because of this, we will typically fit you with a temporary bridge before we install your permanent denture six months later.